What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file downloaded on to and/or read by a device (for instance a computer or smartphone) when a user accesses a website. Cookies typically enable websites to work, or work more efficiently. They can also be used to recognize a user’s device.
The information collected by cookies on our websites is used for various purposes, including the following:
- Strictly Necessary: These technical cookies are essential for the operation of our website and for enabling you to use its features, for example logging into secure areas.
- Customization: these cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our websites in order to speed up your experience (for instance by remembering the information provided in our online forms), and to offer you personalized content and preferences (for instance your choice of language or region).
- Analytics and Performance: these cookies are used to analyze the frequency of visits to our websites and what visitors do on our websites. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that you can find what you are looking for easily, or that our websites remain up and running.
- Advertising: these cookies are used to record your online activity and help to identify your preferences in order to provide you with advertising that is relevant to you.
How can you manage your cookie settings?
From the following link you can change the cookie settings.
Which cookies does this website use?
|Nombre||Descripción / Finalidad||Proveedor||Caducidad|
|borlabs-cookie||Save selected visitor preferences in the Borlabs Cookie Cookie Box.||argentaseeds.com||1 year|
|wp-settings-1||Functional. Technical wordpress cookie||argentaseeds.com||Session|
|wp-settings-time-1||Functional. Technical wordpress cookie||argentaseeds.com||Session|
|_ga||Google Analytics cookie that is used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gat||Google Analytics cookie that is used to limit the percentage of requests. It expires in 1 minute from the last update.||1 minute|
|_gid||Google Analytics cookie that is used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
How can I disable or delete these cookies in browsers?
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the services will be disabled.